Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

What's happenin...

Today I am officially 17 weeks!

Nothing has changed for me though, BOOO!  I still have morning sickness 5-6 out of the 7 days per week, YUCK!  I'm still fighting this awful acne, and I am still awaiting the energy that is supposed to come to me in the second trimester.

The boys left Thursday afternoon for their second weekend trip to Illinois and it has been heaven at 3519 LOL.  I truly do enjoy MY quiet hunting vacations!  I mean no man roaming about the house making mess after mess to clean up...no breakfast/dinners that MUST be cooked...no need to get dressed or put on makeup and look decent...ok I should seriously stop here or someone is going to get worried about me:)  I promise I'm not suffering from any kind of depression, but it is nice (especially right now when I am completely exhausted anyway) to have a few days to myself.

I don't remember if I have mentioned having to meet with a genetics counselor because of what happened with little Madison (the little girl that Robyn lost 2 yrs ago)...anyway I had to have two sets of blood work done for them (one in the 1st trimester and one in the 2nd trimester) and then I had to have two sets of ultrasounds done (one in the 1st trimester and one in the 2nd trimester).  Well Beth, the genetics counselor, called on Friday to let me know that my blood work came back fine (they tested for everything from down's syndrome to spina bifida).  I have to go in this Thursday to do the second u/s, and as long as everything looks good on that front then I will be released from their care, YAY!!!

Well that's about it for now...I will post u/s pics from Thursday as soon as possible...oh yeah and I will work on getting a new bump pic...

XOXO

No comments: