Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its a GIRL!!!


Yep we are having a little GIRL (Ava Elizabeth Webb)!  The little thing you see in the middle is a combo of an arrow pointing to the girl area and her umbilical cord:)  I was a little confused by that myself so I thought I would help you out with that...
This is the first u/s that Tim has been able to attend and he was so cute asking the u/s tech to look at the head again to make sure it was ok and then look at the heart again to make sure its ok...lol...she finally had to just say the doctor will be coming in to look too.  Dr. Stauffer assured us that everything looks GREAT, and then proceeded to give Tim some fatherly advice on raising a little girl:)

Just wanted to leave you with a picture of my little princess' face and fingers!
XOXO

No comments: