Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The ultrasound that almost didn't happen...

Ok...the Dr. told me at my first appointment that he wanted to check things out at 16 weeks rather than waiting for 20 weeks so I made an appointment for this morning.  I got there at 8:00 and went back to have my bloodwork done, then saw Lauren (who informed me that she just found out that she is pregnant...YAY) for my nurse interview, then went back to the lobby to await my ultrasound.  About five minutes later the receptionist calls me to the window and asks me why I am waiting.  I told her that the doctor wanted to do an ultrasound due to previous pregnancy related issues.  Five minutes later the Ultrasound Tech comes and gets me and informs me that she can find no reason to do the ultrasound today because the last one looked normal.   I told her what the doctor explained to me at my last visit and she informed me that the doctor was not in but if I wanted to then I could wait on him to get there.  So of course I planted my little butt in a chair in the lobby and waited on the doctor to come in.  I had already decided that if the doctor wasn't in by 10:00 then I was just going to have to leave and go to work, but at 9:55 the tech came out and got me to come back and do the ultrasound.  
Baby Webb is VERY active!!  He/she has a good heart rate and everything else looks normal so far.  We did not find out the sex today....BOOOO!!!!! I think that there is a possibility that the tech could have figured it out, but she was angry because I was right and she was wrong so she did not really try BOOOOO again!!! Anyway, here are the pictures of little Baby Webb at 16wks1d.





1 comment:

Just Friends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.