Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

17 Week Bump


I know I'm a little behind on posting a new "bump" picture...but here it is:)
All of the pregnancy websites say that the little bambino is around the size of an onion this week and my uterus is nearing the size of a cantaloupe. Kinda makes me feel like a produce stand with all of the fruit and veggie references lol...but I understand that they are easy things to reference so I guess I can go with it.
On a more exciting note, I officially felt the first "movment" yesterday!!!! I have been feeling some fluttering around here and there, but yesterday I felt real movement!!! It was so exciting and I find myself just ready for it to happen again and again:)
Tomorrow is my u/s appointment with the maternal-fetal medicine doctor to finish up our genetic testing. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed that we could possibly find out the sex!
XOXO
Posted by Picasa

No comments: