On Christmas Eve our baby girl was NINE months old! She is growing so fast that we can barely keep up with her. Everyday she has learned something new. It is so refreshing to watch her discover new things that we take for granted on a daily basis.
At nine months old Ava:
- crawls like a champ!
- pulls up and stands while holding on to something.
- eats regular food...and we have yet to find something that she does not like.
- puts said regular food in her mouth by herself. As a matter of fact EVERYTHING in reach goes straight to her mouth.
- talks with her hands.
- says "dada" "gaga" "baba".... just about anything but MAMA!
- HATES shoes, socks, anything placed on her feet.
- takes a bath in the big tub!
- has five teeth, two on top and three on bottom.