Miss Ava is still growing and learning by leaps and bounds...it is exhausting just trying to keep up with all of the new things that she does on a daily basis!
At 10 months Ava can:
- walk while holding on to things (tables, couches, baby strollers, people).
- help take everything out of any cabinet.
- eat regular food. She absolutely positively refuses to eat baby food!
- clap her hands when she is excited about something.
- stand without holding on to anything.
- hand something to you if you ask for it (even though she thinks you are supposed to give it right back).
- still babble saying da-da, ga-ga, na-na, but still no ma-ma.
- interact with TV by laughing, smiling, and dancing when she enjoys what is on it.
- kick off any socks or shoes placed on her feet with lightening fast speed.
- feed herself a bottle and any food you put in reach of her hands.
Our little girl is growing too fast!