Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Week 10

Ava L-O-V-E-S to sit (straight) up, so while reading mommy blogs (I am addicted) I came across something called a bebePOD and I decided that Ava MUST have one.  Off to BabiesRUs Tim and I went Wednesday afternoon to find one, and after 30 minutes of staring at the assortment of rubber chairs we decided on this one.  Ava likes it, but only for small amounts of time.  I think it will grow on her once she can hold herself up a little better:)
Isn't she too cute
Last night after giving Ava her bath she was overly talkative so I ran and grabbed the camera to get a quick video of her babbling away.
Note that she was trying to eat the towel and talk at the same time lol.
After that I realized how big she was getting and decided to snap a picture of what she looks like on her changing pad now...
Just 4 days old
10 weeks old
It is amazing the difference that just a few weeks can make in the life of a baby! 
Just had to add this one for good measure, and because she is just too darn cute!
XOXO

No comments: