Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ava found her mobile!


I have found that if I put Ava back in her crib with the mobile and its cool blinking lights on after her 3 am feeding she will go back to sleep, no crying or anything.  This led to my brilliant idea of doing the same thing Sunday afternoon while Tim was cutting grass and I was trying (operative word here is "trying") to put away laundry.  It was the first time that I noticed that Ava actually stayed awake and enjoyed looking at the mobile.  So here is a two minute video of her watching her mobile (there is some talking and smiling involved too).

XOXO

1 comment:

Robyn Gilbert said...

its amazing how big she is now! i love this video and so does ethan...of course he does since its of aba