Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Morning Sunshine

I keep telling everyone that they miss Ava at her peak.  Sure she is cute during all other times of the day, but her happiest is between the hours of 9 a.m. and noon.  Last night I tried to get her smiling on video because her smiles come and go so fast and they are so unpredictable that you can't capture them in a picture quite yet.  It just was not happening so I started to think..."How can I get her smiling face out to the world?"  PING! The light bulb went off...when she starts stirring around in the morning grab the camera and video her when you say "Good morning!"  She always smiles big when I tell her good morning:)  So that is exactly what I did this morning and it worked!  The first part of the video is kinda dark because I wasn't thinking about my shadow being cast over her, but I did think about it a few seconds in and moved out of the way...Yay me!  So enjoy this cuteness...

XOXO

No comments: