Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You still wanna be Judge down there?

Is the question that was asked of my very AWESOME boss on July 12, 2010.  Yes that's right it has taken me this long to write about it (I think I mentioned it briefly in a previous post, but never followed up with it)  so sorry for lack of posting:(
Anyway, on August 18, 2010, Mr. William C. Rumer was sworn in by Governor Sonny Perdue and was officially named JUDGE William C. Rumer.  I cannot express how immensely proud that I was to sit in that room and watch such a wonderful person be bestowed such a tremendous honor!
Taking the Oath
Signing the Oath
Two of most favorite men in the wide world!!!

Many thanks to the Judge for bringing me along for the ride!  I love each and every moment of my new job!  Everyday that we enter the courtroom it is affirmed to me that the Governor made the BEST choice!  Judge Rumer was absolutely born to do this job, and I thank GOD I was born to be his assistant;)

No comments: