Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

26 weeks...preggo quiz


* How far along?: 26 weeks
* Total weight gain: 15 pounds
* How big is baby?: according to babycenter.com she is the length of an English Hothouse Cucumber and should weigh around 1 2/3 pounds
* Sex: Girl!
* Maternity clothes?: I bought my firtst official maternity shirt Thursday
* Stretch marks?: not yet
* Sleep?: Still can't get enough!
* Best moment this week? listening to family talk about their excitement for Ava's arrival
* Movement?: all the time!
* Labor signs?: nope
* Belly button in or out?: In but I can tell that it won't stay that way
* What I miss: lying on my back
* What I'm looking forward to: buying the crib this week hopefully
* Words of Wisdom: Um I'll have to get back to you with this one...can't think of any off of the top of my head
Posted by Picasa

No comments: