Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

24 weeks...Preggo Quiz


* How far along?: 24 weeks
* Total weight gain: 15 pounds
* How big is baby?: according to babycenter.com she is the length of an ear of corn
* Sex: Girl!
* Maternity clothes?:  I havent had to buy one piece of maternity clothing!!! Not yet anyway:)
* Stretch marks?: not yet
* Sleep?: Still can't get enough!  Never have gotten that second trimester burst o' energy...
* Best moment this week? I can tell that she responds to Tim's voice... she starts to move around when he is talking and doesn't stop until he stops:)
* Movement?: Yep lots and lots...I think I felt her having hiccups this morning
* Food cravings?: Today I wanted an ICEE but apparently they don't really sell those anymore:(
* Labor signs?: nope
* Belly button in or out?: 
In but I can tell that it won't stay that way
* What I miss:  lying on my back
* What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow's doctor's appointment
* Words of Wisdom: Um I'll have to get back to you with this one...can't think of any off of the top of my head

No comments: