Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reflection

Yesterday afternoon I had a little free time, and I found myself taking up that spare time by browsing old pictures on Facebook.  After a few minutes of clicking through pictures I realized what a change my life has made.  It happened over time, so I guess it kinda snuck up on me.  It is a wonderful change, and I would do nothing to go back to that other time in my life.  
What is the "other time" you might ask???  The "other time" is the time before my sweet Ava.  There are the times b.A. (before Ava) and the times a.A. (after Ava).  While life b.A. was fun and I have countless good memories of that time, the time a.A. is indescribably better.  Things are not pretty all of the time, but they are so worth every second with that sweet girl!

Happy Couple
Surprise Life Changer
My favorite picture from the hospital...he was wrapped the second he saw her.
Sleeping Beauty
First Family Picture
The Family one year later.  We LOVE our new life.
I am constantly amazed at how one little girl can have such a tight grip on my heart.

1 comment:

sbleick82 said...

What would we do without our sweet Ava Bug! Luv her so much:o)