Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Playing catch up...This may get long!

I have really been a slacker when it comes to blogging lately!  Sorry everybody!  I have just had so much going on and I am completely exhausted all of the time now.
Let's see where should I begin??
Well I guess nothing really exciting has been going on with the exception of the shower that took place Sunday.  It was so much fun and Ava got so much stuff!!! I mean seriously wait until you see the pics...the kid got anything and everything anyone could think of... The girls did a GREAT job!  Everything was so cute with the colors of the nursery spread all around Marc's house, and Cannon even got Marc to wear his pink collared shirt lol.  Seriously though I really could not have asked for a better baby shower!  Thanks to all who made it possible!!! So without further delay here are some of my favorite pictures from the fabulous event...
Proud Mommy-to-Be
and Daddy-to-Be (yes he did attend lol)...
The spread...Jenn did such a great job with the sandwiches and picking out the cupcakes and getting Terry to put his girly touch on the fruit tray:)
Ben could not come from Savannah with Brittney (BOOOO!!!) but he did send his very own gift for Timmy... it included a package full of Winchester ear plugs lol
Sue put this fab basket together for us...it had all kinds of stuff in it...
including Ava's very first UGA book!!! GO DAWGS!!!!
Meghan made Ava's gift specially for her... an adorable little dress and blanket to match!  
Big Tim and Vivian got this darling night light...I didn't get a picture with it at the shower so I took one at home...
me and my mom and two sisters...
Sue, Me, Jenn...
Me and the Hostesses...
And this is the enormous amount of stuff that I went home and spread out in her room...
Again thanks to everyone for everything that was gifted and for all of the hard work that was put in to hosting this shower...Tim, Ava, and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!!
Since the shower I have purchased the last of the furniture to be placed in the nursery... 
the rocker...
I bought it Sunday night and it has been shipped Site-to-Store so it should be here any day now.  I can't wait because it will complete my nursery.  The nursery just isn't complete until there is somewhere for me to rock my baby girl to sleep!  This will leave only two things for me to do for the nursery to be totally finished...make the bumper pads and wash and put up the enormous amount of stuff that we got Sunday.  I have full confidence that this can all be accomplished this weekend.  Maybe next week I can update with pictures of a completely put together nursery!!!
In other news, Monday marked 34 weeks so of course I had a 34 week check up with Dr. Umana on Tuesday.  He said that both mom and baby are doing good and he is proud of us.  As way of showing just how proud he is he told me that if we continue to be good patients then we can be induced at 38 or 39 weeks!  I was so excited to hear that because I know that by then I will be beyond ready!  For those of you looking for a specific date, well we won't know that until we make the plans, but I can tell you that this means we could have a baby girl anytime between March 23 and April 5 (actual due date)!!!!  I'm so excited and can't wait to hold her in my arms!
Well I think that that is all that I have new to share for right now...it should be plenty to hold you over til next time:)
XOXO


No comments: