Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

28 weeks...preggo quiz


How far along?: 28 weeks
Total weight gain: I will know more about this tomorrow when I go for my MD appt
How big is baby?: according to babycenter.com she is about 2 1/4 pounds (about the weight of a Chinese Cabbage)
Sex: Girl!
Maternity clothes?: definitely
Stretch marks?: not yet
Sleep?: getting harder and harder due to pelvic pain...ugh!
Best moment this week? getting more stuff finished in the nursery
* Movement?: all the time!
Labor signs?: nope
Belly button in or out?: still in
What I miss: walking without pain
* What I'm (not) looking forward to: the 1hr glucose test tomorrow:(
Words of Wisdom: Um I'll have to get back to you with this one...can't think of any off of the top of my head

No comments: